The Summer Open Exhibition offers an opportunity to all artists to show their work in Co Clare's only publicly funded dedicated visual art gallery, located in vibrant Ennistymon in West Clare. The Gallery aims to support both established and emerging artists in all media. Work will be selected by a panel.
Artists will be informed of successful / unsuccessful submissions by 28th June 2019. If you are invited to take part in Summer Open Exhibition please note:
- Works must be delivered to the Gallery by 5th July 2019
- Exhibition dates are: 20th July – 14th September 2019
- Opening Night Friday 19th July 7.30pm
Submission deadline: 5pm 14th June 2019
Terms & Conditions
Delivery and Collection of Accepted Works
All transport to and from the building of art work is the responsibility of the artist and at their own risk/expense. The Courthouse Gallery & Studio’s insurance only covers art work IN the building and not work in transport.
There will be a deadline for collection of art work after the exhibition. The Courthouse Gallery & Studio is not responsible for art works that are not picked up after this collection date as we do not have adequate storage space.
All sales are subject to 25% commission. Sales monies will be disbursed following the close of the exhibition.
Visit our sign up page to subscribe to The Courthouse Gallery & Studio’s mailing list.
How to Submit
- Select the number of works you wish to submit
- You will be asked to provide your personal details and complete one description of work per submission
- Upload an image of the work as an image file, i.e. JPG or PNG Files.
- Ensure that each image file is labeled with the artist’s surname, the name of the work and the image number (if submitting more than one image) EG: kelly_untitled1.jpg
- Pay your submission fee(s) at the time of submission