These exhibitions have been devised to end the year on a positive celebratory note while also supporting The Courthouse Gallery to
fundraise in the face of a difficult financial year. Deadline for submissions is the 29th of November 2020.
There is a submission fee for both exhibitions, €10 for the Winter Open and €5 for Trasna IX. The fee must be paid in advance of submitting
artwork here: thecourthousegallery.com/shop
Important: There is no artist fee as this is a fundraising initiative and we anticipate accepting a sizable and diverse range of artworks.
The Winter Open Exhibition is a celebration of visual art in all its forms, open to artists of all levels and styles and will be staged in the Main
Gallery space of the Courthouse Gallery, artworks are priced at the artist's discretion with the galleries standard 25% commission.
Trasna IX is a postcard format exhibition, A5 artwork exhibition which will be exhibited in the Red Couch Gallery on the second floor. Unlike
the Winter Open all works are art sold anonymously and for €50. The artist will receive all proceeds of this sale.
There is no theme for either exhibition and they will take place concurrently in December, the curator would like to invite a rich and diverse
selection of artists and artwork.
- Deadline Nov 29th, Artists will be notified by the 3rd of December.
- Artworks must be delivered to the Gallery by the 8th of December 2020
- Exhibition dates are expected to be the 11th of December 2020 – 2nd of January 2021, we currently are planning for a physical exhibition.
Delivery and Collection of Accepted Works: All transport to and from the building of artwork is the responsibility of the artist and at their
Submission guidelines: Submit a maximum of three works to each opportunity in the following format:
- A jpg image for each submission with the Artist name, title, dimensions and medium in the file name. (this may be used for promotional materials)
- A Pdf with a short bio, artist statement, image and price list.
- No C.V. required.
- Ensure you have paid the submission fee before submitting.