The Courthouse Gallery & Studios is delighted to announce the return of our Annual Summer Open Exhibition which has taken place in the Winter Months during Covid. This is a great opportunity to bring artists and the community into the gallery for a celebration of the diverse visual arts offering from Co. Clare and all over Ireland, open to all artists of all levels and styles, staged in the Main Gallery space. The Summer Open is an important part of our annual programme and a unique opportunity of late to gather together in one place and raise a glass to the hard work and breadth of talent of artists in the annual open and gives us the opportunity to meet one another in person and socialise.
The Open Call for Submissions is now and all are welcome to apply. Deadline: May 8th at Midnight.
- Deadline May 8th 2022 at Midnight. Artists will be notified as soon as possible after the deadline.
- Successful Artwork's must be delivered to the Gallery by the 16th of May 2022.
- Exhibition dates are Preview Friday, 20th of May at 6 pm, Runs 21st May – 25th of June 2022. Tues – Sat, 12 to 5 pm.
- Delivery and Collection of Accepted Works: All transport to and from the building of artwork is the responsibility of the artist and at their own risk/expense.
- Please note: There is a submission fee of €10 for each submission. Please ensure this is purchased through the shop at thecourthousegallery.com/online-store
- There is no Artist Fee at this time, we hope in the future If our funding improves this can change.
- This is part of our fundraising initiatives which will support the ongoing costs of running the gallery and keeping the doors open. In this regard, we continuously attempt to accept as many submissions as possible but with limited space, not all applications can be accepted.
- The exhibition Open Call is administered by a small team on a part-time basis so please leave plenty of time for any queries or issues. We are flexible and always happy to help and accommodate artists in any way we can.
- Artworks are priced at the artists' discretion please include a 25% commission into the price of works.
- Fill out this quick Google Form: https://forms.gle/YkbxpERLdkpnL4mu5
- Submit a maximum of three works
- A jpg image for each submission with the Artist name, title, dimensions and medium in the file name. (this may be used for promotional materials)
- No C.V. required.
- Ensure you have paid the submission fee before submitting. The fee must be paid in advance of submitting artwork here: thecourthousegallery.com/online-store
- If for any reason you are unable to use the Google Form submission please get in contact and we will be happy to accept your submission in another way.
(Submissions must be done through the Google Form: https://forms.gle/YkbxpERLdkpnL4mu5)