The Courthouse Gallery & Studios is excited to announce our open call for submissions for Trasna XI this Winter 2022. Trasna has run for 11 years now too much excitement and joy for artists and visitors alike. Devised as a fundraising exhibition to end the year on a positive celebratory note while also supporting The Courthouse Gallery to fundraise and generate an opportunity for artists to sell their work. There is no theme and it is open to all.
Trasna IX is a postcard or A5 format exhibition exhibited in the Red Couch Gallery on the second floor. All works are sold anonymously and for €50. The artist will receive all proceeds from this sale. Please pre-pay the submission fee at thecourthousegallery.com and post the work to us. All work must be unframed unless otherwise discussed with the curator, all work must be delivered no later than the 25th of November 2022.
All applications are accepted, once the fee is paid and the form filled out you may post or deliver the work to the gallery.
- The deadline for submissions is the 18th of November 2022.
- You may submit a maximum of Three (3) works - each submission is €5, €15 for three submissions.
- All work must be delivered before the 25th of November 2022.
- All work is for sale for €50 only. No Not-For-Sale works accepted.
- Please note: There is a submission fee of €5 for Trasna XI for each submission, and €15 for three submissions.
- There is no artist fee.
- Submissions fees are non-refundable.
- We take no commission on the sale of Trasna XI work.
- All work must be roughly the size of a postcard (maximum of 9 inches x 12 inches or similar) and unframed.
- The Artist is responsible for the cost of return postage if unsold.
- The submission fee is payable on our online web shop, work will not be displayed unless this has been paid: http://thecourthousegallery.com/online-store
- Please put the title and artists name/details on the back of the work
- Exhibition dates are: 3rd December - 7th January 2023, the launch is coinciding with the Christmas Market 2022 weekend.
Submission form: HERE
Submission Fee payable: HERE