The Courthouse will be welcoming visitors to its beautiful Georgian building on Friday 8th, 4.30 pm – 9 pm, Saturday 9th, 11 am – 5.30 pm of December 2023.
Please see the details below.
- We are keeping the price the same as last year, a full table is €50 or €25 for a shared table, joint submissions are welcome. The cost covers both Friday and Saturday. You must commit to attending the Christmas Market on both days.
- The tables are provided by the gallery and are roughly 6 ft x 3 ft, we have limited tables/space so please indicate if you have your own table you wish to use - We expect to be able to host 8 -10 vendors. There is an option for the upstairs workshop space but space is limited - we are happy to offer that space to vendors at a reduced cost of €35 for both days.
- We are also open to those with outside set-ups to enquire if interested.
- Staff will be on hand to help set up from 1.30 p.m. on Friday. The Courthouse will open again for vendors from 10 a.m. on Saturday.
- We will be selling, for a nominal amount, some hot chocolate and mulled wine on Friday evening.
- TRASNA XII will also launch on Friday evening at 6 pm in the Red Couch Space and run until Jan 6th 2024.
- The Christmas Market @ the Courthouse is always a very enjoyable fun-filled weekend and a valuable opportunity for crafters, artists and creatives to sell their work and meet each other and their buyers.
- We hope to stage a raffle again this year with the winner announced on Saturday at 4 pm.
Please be advised there is a minor amount of pre-selection to ensure variety and the best experience for all involved, successful applications will be notified as soon as possible once we have enough interest.
CLOSING DATE of Applications is Tuesday, October 31st. Vendors will be announced on Tuesday, November 7th
Follow this link to be a vendor
Tel: 065 707 1630