The Courthouse Gallery & Studios is excited to announce our Open Call for submissions, for Trasna XII. Trasna was devised as a fundraising exhibition, whilst also supporting The Courthouse Gallery to fundraise and generate an opportunity for artists to sell their work. There is no theme and it is open to all.
Trasna XII is a postcard or A5 format exhibition shown in the Red Couch Gallery space. All works are sold anonymously and for €50. The artist will receive all proceeds from this sale. We do, however, ask for an entry fee of 5€ per piece of work to be submitted. Please pre-pay the submission fee via the link below.
All work must be unframed unless otherwise discussed with the curator. It is also important that the work is rigid otherwise it might not be exhibited. The closing date for submissions is Friday 24th of November. All work must be delivered to the gallery no later than Wednesday, 29th November, 2023.
All applications are accepted, once the fee is paid and the form filled out. You may post or deliver the work to the gallery.
- The closing date for submissions is Friday, 24th of November.
- Please ensure your work arrives at The Courthouse no later than Wednesday, 29th of November (please note the Gallery is open Tuesday to Saturday, 12 pm to 5 pm).
- Ensure your name is on the back of the work only. Ensure any packaging is marked clearly, Trasna XII, together with your name.
- You may submit a maximum of Three (3) works - each submission is €5.
- All work is for sale for €50 only. No Not-For-Sale works will be accepted.
- There is no artist fee.
- Submission fees are non-refundable.
- The submission fee is payable on our online web shop, work will not be displayed unless this has been paid.
- We take no commission on the sale of Trasna XII work.
- All work must be roughly A5 in size (21cm x 15cm), rigid and unframed. We will, however, allow for a small window mount.
- The Artist is responsible for the cost of return postage if unsold.
- Exhibition dates are 8th December to 6th January 2024, the launch is coinciding with the Christmas Craft Market 2023 weekend, Friday, December 8th at 6.00 pm.
Follow this link to the Application Form and Payment: CLICK HERE
All inquiries to
Call the Gallery on +353 (0) 65 707 1630 (Tuesday to Saturday 12 pm to 5 pm).